Tronair Mobile Deicer Cart 55 gal Type I Fluid only, 240VAC, 3PH(CE) Part# 09-6200-0010 by Tronair
The Tronair 09-6200-0010 deicer is intended to remove frost, ice, and snow from aircraft surfaces using any approved deicing fluid (Type 1). Follow deicing fluid manufacturer's instructions for temperature and application techniques.
This deicer unit is trailer mounted and has a 55 gallon capacity tank. The seven (7) gpm delivery pump is powered by a 6.5 horsepower Briggs and Stratton gasoline engine. The deicer has an insulated spray gun with a 50 foot hose. Heating of the deicing fluid is accomplished by an immersion heater with adjustable temperature control and waterproof NEMA 4 box.
- Temperature adjustable to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C)
- Safety relief valve
- Suction strainer
- Type I fluid only
- Positive displacement pump with accumulator
- 50 ft (15 m) output hose
- 250 psi (17 bar) maximum pressure
- 7 gpm (27 lpm) maximum flow
- 2 - 3 hour recovery time 60 to 180 degrees F (16 to 82 degrees C)
- Sturdy steel trailer with pneumatic tires
- 55 gal (208 l) stainless steel reservoir
- 4.5 kw immersion heater
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue frame, stainless tank