Mobilgrease™ 33 Blue-Green BMS 3-33B, Type 1 Spec Synthetic Aviation Grease - 35 lb Pail / Part #110373
Mobilgrease 33 is a high-performance lithium-complex grease designed for general-purpose aircraft use. Its consistency is between the NLGI grades 1 and 2. Mobilgrease 33 utilizes a 100% polyalphaolefin base oil and premium additives which ensure outstanding lubrication performance over a wide temperature range and operating conditions.
SAE Spec#: AMS 3052
Airbus PN/Spec#: AIMS 09-06-002
Boeing PN/Spec#: BMS 3-33B Type 1
The lithium complex thickener system provides excellent structural stability and resistance to water wash-out. Polyalphaolefin base oil is used in Mobilgrease 33 because of its exceptional thermal/ oxidative resistance potential, low volatility, and superb low-temperature capability, without the potential vulnerability of an ester base oil to degradation from reaction with water. The synthetic polyalphaolefin base oil offers excellent low-temperature mobility/pumpability and very low starting and running torque values. In addition, the state-of-the art additive system in Mobilgrease 33 provides superior rust and wear protection and load-carrying capacity compared to aviation greases that meet the minimum requirements of the MIL-PRF-23827 specification.
- High viscosity index PAO base stock offers a very wide operating temperature range – outstanding high and low temperature performance and excellent lubricant film protection at high temperatures
- Exceptional resistance to thermal and oxidative degradation leading to long grease an lubricated part service life
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and rusting offering excellent bearing and component protection
- Extreme-pressure characteristics leading to the prevention of excessive wear, even under shock load
- High resistance to water washout allowing for excellent grease performance in adverse weather and other water-exposure conditions
- Mobilgrease 33 is a true multipurpose aviation grease intended for us in highly loaded anti-friction bearings, gears and actuators as well as instruments, high speed bearings (though not recommended for wheel bearings), and general airframe lubrication, over operating temperatures from -73C to 121C.
- It can be used in all applications for which the aircraft manufacturer specifies US Military Specification MIL-PRF-23827, Type1 (Grease, Aircraft and Instrument, Gear and Actuator Screw, Grease thickened with metallic soap), Boeing BMS 3-33B (Grease, Aircraft, General Purpose), and Airbus AIMS09-06-002/SAE AMS3052 (Grease, General Purpose, Airframe, Low Temperature Range, Lithium thickened).
- Mobilgrease 33 is listed in the Qualified Products List of Airbus, Boeing, and the US Military for these specifications. The NATO Code Number for Mobilgrease 33 is G-354.
Meets or exceeds the requirements of:
Has the following approvals:
MILITARY MIL-PRF-23827C (Amendment 2, Type I) and NATO G-354
Has the following builder approvals:
Airbus AIMS 09-06-002 and Boeing BMS 3-33B, Type 1