Michelin® 097-500-0 Airstop® Black 15 x 6.0-6 TR-20 Straight Valve Aircraft Inner Tube / Part#: 097-500-0
Our Michelin Airstop TR-20 is designed to provide superior air retention for your tires. The TR-20 inner tube features a straight valve stem and advanced butyl material to maintain a perfect seal in a wide range of flight conditions. Michelin's circular extrusion manufacturing process means that the TR-20 is constructed without a circumferential splice. This smooth design provides uniform thickness and increased reliability. The Airstop TR-20 is easy to install. Lubricant comes factory-applied to minimize folds during inflation. Every Airstop inner tube is made with exacting balance tolerances, without any correction, which meets or exceeds industry specifications.
Simply install and prepare for takeoff. The TR-20 does not require any wheel balancing after installation. Our butyl inner tube performs in temperatures as low as negative 48 degrees Celsius. If you are looking for a reliable, Geek-trusted inner tube, try this Michelin model. Trust the Michelin Airstop TR-20 on your next flight!
Key Product Features and Benefits
- Advanced Butyl Material: Exclusive Michelin butyl compound offers excellent resistance to diffusion for extended air retention and dependable performance. AIRSTOP® tubes help provide the same high quality seal found in Michelin®AIR X® radial tires.
- Circular Extrusion Manufacturing Process: A Michelin exclusive, AIRSTOP® tubes are formed without a circumferential splice, resulting in fewer joints and a more uniform tubewall thickness after inflation. This helps provide optimized reliability at a minimal weight.
- Built-In Balance: All AIRSTOP® tubes are manufactured to exacting balance tolerances (without correction), which meet or exceed all industry standards. This eliminates the need to further balance the wheel assembly in order to compensate for balance irregularities in the tube.
- Easy Installation: Tube lubricant is factory applied to the tube exterior for easier installation and to help minimize foldover after installation and inflation. In addition, molded vent ridges help channel trapped air back to the valve stem for easy release.
- Low Temperature Performance: AIRSTOP® tubes are designed to perform in the extreme low operating temperature of minus 48 degrees C, so you can confidently fl y in cold weather with consistent, reliable performance.