AvLab GA-001-SP Metal Check Oil Analysis Test Kits - Part#: GA-001-SP -
Metal Check Oil Analysis Kit is used for determination of the condition of oil wetted engine parts. Analysis is complete in 24 hours and excellent for pre-purchase inspection. Abnormal results communicated immediately. Analysis is not applicable for hydraulic fluid.
Aviation Laboratories has the largest results database for every engine model resulting in the development of accurate interpretive guidelines. With experienced analytical staff AV Labs kit is recommended or authorized by most engine manufacturers.
This laboratory analysis consists of ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscopy) quantitation of 12 wear metal elements for piston and turbine engines.
- The analysis is completed in 24 hours - abnormal results are communicated immediately.
- We have the largest results database for every engine model, which has allowed us to develop accurate interpretive guidelines.
- We have the most experienced analytical staff in the industry.
- The kit INCLUDES FedEx shipping back to our laboratory - saves time and money!
- We are recommended or authorized by most engine manufacturers.
- The kit is excellent for pre-purchase inspection.
- OIL ANALYSIS RESULTS - INCLUDING INTERPRETATION AND STATISTICAL ANALYSIS, ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE.