Airline First Aid Kit JAR OPS - DME Astronics | S6-01-0005-312
Aircraft First Aid Kits are a requirement on board commercial airline and general aviation aircraft and this aircraft first aid kit complies with JAR OPS requirements. Each lightweight kit is constructed with flame retardant ABS material, double closure latches to assure sealing of the hinged cover and a stainless steel carrying handle.
These first aid kits are supplied new and complete with OEM FAA 8130-3.
Size & Weight
10 " x 10" x 2.625" (LWH) - 254mm x 254mm x 66.68mm (LWH)
Weight 3.63 lbs (1.64 Kg)
Astronics DMEʼs First Aid Kits are manufactured for use on commercial airlines and general aviation aircraft. They offer a line of industry approved kits to comply with a variety of aviation authorities.
- Constructed with flame retardant ABS material
- Double closure latches to assure sealing of the hinged cover
- Stainless steel carrying handle
- Contents are specifically oriented for easy identification in an emergency
- Custom contents and custom labeling are available
- All kits are serialized
- Rewriteable RFID tags included on all kits
- Complies with FAR Part 25.853, Appendix F flammability requirements
- FAR Part 121, Sec. A121.1, Appendix A
- FAR Part 135, Sec. 135.177
- CFR Part 91, Sec. 91.513
- EU-OPS / AMC-OPS 1.745
- EASA CAT.IDE.A.220
- CAAC 121.309
- FAR Part 121 / EASA CAT.IDE.A.220 / TCCA CAR 705
Aircraft First Aid Kit - Contents
|2||Swab, antiseptic. Pkg of 10||1|
|3||Bandage, triangle. 40" (1 metre) & 2 Safety pins||5|
|4||Splint, wire, arm/leg||3|
|6||Bandage roller 4" (100mm)||2|
|7||Surgeon gloves. Medium-Large||2|
|8||Bandage, compress. 4" (100mm)||5|
|9||Bandage, compress. 2" (50mm)||5|
|10||Band-Aids, Assorted Sizes||30|
|12||Tape, First Aid, 0.5" (12mm) x 5 Yds (5m)||1|
|16||Bandage roller 2" (50mm)||2|
|18||Adhesive Wound Closures||30|
|21||Safety Pins, assorted sizes||10|
|22||Burn Dressing 3" x 3" (75mm x 75mm)||2|
|23||Ground/Air Visual Signal Code/First Aid Kit Handbook||1|
|24||Medical Effects and Side Effects||1|
This Airline First Aid Kit JAR OPS is flight operations equipment supplied with an FAA 8130-3 authorised release certificate and airworthiness approval tag.
To view a list of contents, visit the Astronics website.