David Clark 43106G-01 Model DC PRO-2 Passive Mono 5' Straight Cord Standard Dual Plugs Aircraft Headset Part#: 43106G-01
Flying is an activity that sometimes requires passivity. David Clark's DC PRO is a testament to that fact. This passive headset integrates the same excellent eatures s its DC-PRO-X brethren including:
- Adjustable suspension assembly and swivel hinge stirrups create a secure, personalized fit
- Extremely light, yet rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension ensures durability and comfort
- Plush, leatherette headpad contains a breathable, vented design
- Ultra-soft, dura-stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design eliminates heat buildup and keeps your head cool during longer flights
- Enhanced noise cancelling capabilities with M-55 electret microphone
- Full flex boom offers precise microphone placement
- Comes with five(5)-foot straight cord with dual plugs
- Dual volume control knobs located on domes
- Collapsible design allows for storage in headset bag (included)
- Five(5)-year warranty
- TSO-C139 Approved
The key difference between the DC PRO and the DC PRO-X? The DC PRO does not contain ybrid electronic noise cancellation as well as Bluetooth wireless technology. Ask yourself, are those features necessary for your flight plans?
Remember when it comes to David Clark's DC PRO, being passive isn't necessarily a bad thing.
ote: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft. DC-PRO was specially designed for use in commercial and transport jet aircraft.