CABLE TENSIOMETER (C9) / T60-1001-C9
The T60 is an industry and military grade tensiometer accurate to within 5%. Simple, comfortable lever grip permits one hand operation without operator fatigue. In severe cold, service mittens or gloves may be worn without any loss in efficiency of operation. Additional features include a positive 3-point cable grip system to prevents dislodgement when the instrument is hanging free on control cable. The easy to operate, accurate built-in gage eliminates guess work. The T60 requires no alternate risers for the various size cables. A simple lock holds the dial pointer at exact reading on cables in areas where instrument cannot be seen. A touch unlock the pointer preparatory for the next reading.
3 lbs (1.5Kg) shipping weight.
- 150-450 lbs on cable sizes: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", and 1/4"
- USAF C9 equivalent
- Direct reading - no conversion charts needed
- Includes certificate of calibration conformance
- Calibration bar included to verify accuracy before use
- Comes in foam lined case for added protection