ARTICULATING RIGID USB BORESCOPE / VA-400
iPhone® and iPad® users take note: To make this videoscope work with your device, you will need the VA-B2 WiFi adapter (sold separately), or the VA-400-A Kit for iPad/iPhones, as these Apple® devices do not have a USB port.
The new Vividia VA-400 is USB controlled video borescope with a variable 1-way articulating tip that connects to any Android™ or Windows™ device. The probe, at only .33" (8.5mm) diameter, will fit into a spark plug port for cylinder inspections. The articulating tip swings through a full 180° to see the valves, wall, piston, and rings. The VGA resolution (640x480) camera auto-focuses from 1.57" (40mm) to 16" (400mm). And it's 6 LED tip lights serves to clearly illuminate the inspection area.
Best of all, the VA-400 is USB controlled, which means that you can view and record your inspections using a compatible Android™ or Windows™ phone, tablet, or laptop. It's an excellent and affordable addition to every mechanic's and IA's tool kit.
1 lbs (0.5Kg) shipping weight.
- Very easy to operate: just push down the release button by bending the thumb to adjust the articulation angle.
- Knob does not lock.
- Very small bending radius: 1.2" (30mm).
- Illumination: 6 white LED lights built-in.
- High resolution image with CMOS sensor.
- Focal Distance: 1.57" (40mm) – 16" (400mm), fixed focus.
- Power supply: by USB port of PC