Type: Single Tube, Bulkhead Design, Two Separate Chambers
Use: Corporate or General Aviation
Overload Capacity: 6
4-Man Life Raft FAA TSO-C70a, Type II Approved / RAF1104-301
Sales tax only applicable for delivery in Florida
SKU: RAF1104-301Categories: Aviation Life Rafts, FAA Approved, Survival ProductsTags: FAR 91, RAF1104-103, Survival Products, TSO Approved, TSO-C70aProduct Name: Survival Products 4-Man TSO w/FAR 91 Kit FAA TSO-C70a, Type II ApprovedBrand: Survival Products
4-Man TSO w/FAR 91 Kit
|Each Basic Life Raft includes:|
|Buoyancy tube||Retaining line|
|Lífe lines||Bailing bucket|
|Boarding Handles||Sea anchor|
|CO2 auto-inflation system||Valise|
- Single tube with bulkhead design creating two separate chambers.
- 4 person capacity with an overload of 6.
- Comprised of buoyancy tube, deck, life lines, CO2 automatic inflation system, boarding handles, retaining line, hand pump, bailing bucket, sea anchor, and valise.
- Includes a stabilizing water ballast system and a water activated locator light as required by the FAA.
- Lightest weight and most compact – easy to carry, stow away, and maneuver in any emergency situation.
- Easily deployed by women, children, exhausted pilots, or boaters.
- Soft-pack valise made of practically indestructible nylon with secure nylon velcro closures.
- Constructed of heavy-duty FAA approved neoprene coated nylon fabric.
- Optional highly visible orange canopy to aid in search and rescue operations.
- Contains aluminum cylinders and valves eliminating corrosion and greatly reducing the weight.
- High-tech CO2 automatic inflation system, inflates in 10 seconds.
- Optional survival kits are available to meet individual requirements.
- Lifetime warranty on parts and labor, built to last a lifetime with proper care.